google-site-verification=VxAVSMMdiZDgS6AIRVVLE6jEGVZ1vdQWZUJSEEG95bw Red eye chicago rookie outside - WORLD NEWS -->

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Red eye chicago rookie outside

Floyd exits:Rookie outside linebackerLeonard Floyd left Saturday's game before halftime with a concussion, raising questions as to whether he'll be able to finish the season Sunday in Minnesota. It was Floyd's second concussion in the last five weeks. 

He suffered the first along with a neck injury during the Bears' loss to the Giants on Nov. 20. That concussion also kept Floyd from playing the following week against the Titans.

Silver lining: Saturday's loss at least temporary pushed the 3-12 Bears up to No. 3 in the draft order.

With one week left in the season, the Bears likely won't move any higher on the draft board. With a win next week over the Vikings, they could drop as low as No. 6 depending on what the Jaguars, Jets and Rams do and how their respective schedule strengths sort out.

Extra points: Porter was agitated by his own struggles, beaten deep for completions of 57 and 46 yards and also getting flagged for a 28-yard pass-interference penalty. "I embarrassed my teammates, the Bears, the coaches, myself," Porter said. "I had a terrible performance. I don't know how else to put it." ... 

Rookie Deiondre' Hall sent Redskins receiver DeSean Jackson off the field in the third quarter with a jaw injury after an illegal-hands-to-the-face infraction on an attempted jam. "I just have to be more conscious of where I'm placing my hands," Hall said. "Going up against a smaller receiver, when he makes his move and winds up ducking, with me being 6-2, when he ducks, he's way below me. So I have to be more conscious with my technique."

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel